Laura, from the CRNA Moms Facebook Group, chats with the Smart Mommas about how she followed Dave Ramsey’s debt snowball method and paid off nearly $300,000 of debt in TWO years! Laura also shares her budgeting tips and ways to find free family activities.
Dave Ramsey’s Baby Steps (https://www.daveramsey.com/dave-ramsey-7-baby-steps)
1) Save $1,000 for your starter emergency fund
2) Pay off all debt (except your mortgage)
3) Save 3-6 months expenses for your emergency fund
4) Invest 15% of your income in a retirement fund
5) Save for your kid’s college
6) Pay off your house
7) Build wealth and give
EveryDollar Budgeting Tool: Dave Ramsey’s budgeting app
Mint: Budgeting tool and allows easy analysis of spending habits.
Personal Capital: Tracks net worth by linking all your banking and investment accounts.
Fun Cheap or Free: Ellen highly recommends Jordan Page’s website Fun Cheap or Free for stellar budgeting tips and frugal hacks.
Connect with us!
Or you can leave us an audio message that could air on a future podcast episode
Facebook: Scrub Caps and Sippy Cups